Welcome to the 2019 Israel Tour Information Hub!
This will be the best place to find the most up-to-date information on the TOUR, REGISTRATION and LINKS to MORE!
We are excited to be taking this trip with you. Space is hard limited to 40 people and we have reached that number If you are still interested, we are taking wait-list reservations HERE. It is possible some spots will open up!
- Dates: July 6 – July 20, 2019
- 14 Days! 13 days on the ground walking, talking, praying, laughing, and growing on the ground where Jesus lived. This tour has a thoughtful pace, allowing us to really experience the sights, sounds, smells and feel of the land. We have a bias to important places and the time to enjoy them. To that we add, uncrowded buses and a bias to not being on the bus at all. Come ready to actually put your feet in Israel! Check out the itinerary section below.
- Cost: $2,649 per person – A $500 Deposit will hold your place.
- Coverage: Parks, entrance fees, tours, tour guides, bus, driver, hotels, transfer, breakfast, dinner, and ALL tips are already included. Lunches, souvenirs and other incidentals are not covered.
- Flights: Christian Lindbeck and Tim Knipp will be traveling early morning (6-7AM) on July 6, and returning at 12:30-1:30AM on July 20th. We will post specific details when we book these tickets. We also HIGHLY recommend you book the same flight and travel with us. However, if you choose to travel on your own or wish to connect to other destinations, please be at Ben Gurion Airport by 3:00PM on the afternoon of July 7th and plan your exit to correspond when the bus will be arriving back at Ben Gurion Airport at 9:15PM on July 19th. Specific flights will be posted ASAP. Plan to spend between $900-$1400 on flights.
- Hosts: Christian Lindbeck and Tim Knipp with our expert on-site guide Andre Moubarak.
- June 10th at 12:30 in the Fireside Cafe at Hillcrest Church
- June 24th at 12:30 in the Fireside Cafe at Hillcrest Church
- October 14th (If space remains available)
- October 28th (If space remains available)
- Click HERE to be added to the waitlist
Preparatory Classes OPEN to ALL Interested
Geography | Language | Culture
- February 2019 – March 2019
- More information to come
Weather – July Averages
- Desert: 98 Day – 66 Night
- Jerusalem: 87 Day – 65 Night
- Galilee: 92 Day – 72 Night
Video, Images, Etc.