First off, we are so excited about you visiting Hillcrest! We love meeting new people and we love to make everyone feel welcomed in our community!
So, if you have never stepped foot in our church but you wanted to visit our website first, then let us share some tips on what to expect on your first visit!
- Expect plenty of parking. If you have kiddos it will be easier to park in the lower parking lot because you will want to check in your kids on that lower level before you bring them up to the worship service. That’s right! You read it right. We invite and encourage children to worship with their parents during the first part of the service. Go to our kids page to get more info.
- Expect a warm welcome by several different people. Whether it be the greeters at the doors or the pastors in the lobby.
- Expect delicious drip coffee or espresso in our lobby and our Fireside Cafe.
- Expect a time of singing. Our musicians play a blend of contemporary worship music and hymns. We post our Sunday set list mid-week on our Instagram!
- Most importantly, expect a Bible-based Jesus-centered message in the service. And a fun engaging Jesus-centered lesson for the kids.
The truth is, we want you in our community! Whether you’ve been to Hillcrest once, three times or for a year, we, the pastoral staff, have a standing offer to take you out to coffee if you’d like to get to know us better! Just call the office at 360-733-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to meeting you!
We also have quarterly newcomer lunches for those of you who consider yourselves new to the community, so stay tuned for the next one coming up.