Treasureland is our children’s program ages birth through 5th grade and we LOVE kids at Hillcrest! Shelley leads our children’s ministries. She cares deeply about families wants to make you feel welcome and loved at Hillcrest. Kids with special needs are welcomed and taken great care of – just let us know what your needs are. At Hillcrest, we have our kids with us in the adult service during worship! Babies are welcomed in the nursery during worship.
Here’s what to expect if you are a new family at Hillcrest!
- Come 10 minutes early to the 9 AM or 11 AM service. Park in the lower parking lot. It’s the closest entrance to the children’s wing of the building.
- Check your kiddos in by filling out some questions with one of our kids hosts. If you have a baby then feel free to drop him or her off in the nursery before you go upstairs to the lobby and auditorium. If you have older kids then head upstairs after you fill out your kids information. This is to ensure that that you are the ONLY person who can pick up your kid from our kids classrooms.
- Feel free to get a cup of coffee in our Fireside Cafe or go into the auditorium. You will see a lot of families and kids in there!
- Worship with your kiddos! After worship, the worship leader will dismiss all kids to go down to Treasureland.
- Bring your kids downstairs and you get to go back upstairs to the service.
Please fill out the form below to get connected!